20 February 2014

Todays face & Shorter Hair



On Monday I finally gut my hair cut a bit shorter, I think I haven't had it that short since I was like 15 because I always used to be quite overprotective over my hair, but now I was more than excited to get it cut again. I actually love what it looks like & it feels so healthy again! I straighten my hair almost every day and I don't actually realise how broken it is until it is healthy again, it makes such a big difference! On top of the heat I use on my hair a lot, I also bleached it a few times to get my ombré back after it has faded or I dyed a darker colour over it & then wanted the lighter one back. I use many products on my hair that promise to make it smooth & healthy and I love most of them, but I think chopping a few inches off has a much bigger effect. 

Also, I wanted to show you what products I have used on my face today, as I kind of liked my make up today. I would love to do a Get ready with me at some point, but my skin looks terrible at the moment, so I am not really confident with putting my naked face on the Internet. 

So for the base I used my MAC Pro Longwear foundation, my Pro Longwear concealer and on top of that my Rimmel Stay Matte Powder which I love, it is really cheap but does a great job in my opinion. On my cheeks I used my Hoola Bronzer which I am obsessed with, and on my eyes I used some rosey shades from the Naked 2 palette and my Collection eyeliner. Then I put Urban Decays Streak on my lips; I am obsessed with this lipstick at the moment! At first I wasn't too impressed as I thought that the colour was going to be a lot more intense but now I just find that it is a great colour to wear to school or work as it is very subtle but still adds something to your lips. 


I hope you are all well & have had a lovely day <3

7 comments:

  1. Naked palets is my favourite :)You have a nice look ;)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice look :) i love your hair !! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am In love with the rimmel stay matte powder.
    http://makeupmonster77.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been meaning to try out Urban Decay's Streak lipstick. It's such a gorgeous shade!
    xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete