14 March 2014

Artdeco Jungle Fever Collection

 

A few days ago I went to the presentation of the new Artdeco Jungle Fever Summer Collection, because Anna took me with her :) I have never been to such an event before so this was really exciting for me. The location was stunning, the event took place in the basement of a bar and the atmosphere was just great. We also got offered some Sushi, but as I don't eat fish I only ate one because it looked so delicious, but something that I definitely enjoyed was the freshly made orange juice. Something I also loved was that I finally saw many of the bloggers that I have been reading for months or longer in person :)

The collection includes a bronzer, a blusher, six eyeshadows, two lipsticks, a mascara and an eyeshadow base. The bronzer is quite shimmery which might not be everyones cup of tea, but I think if you want to go for something different, than this is definitely a good option. My skin is very pale and it didn't make me look muddy or orange which for me is very important. 

The blusher in the colour Queen of the Jungle consists of a coral and a darker colour which can be blended together or used separately. I went for the blending option today and I think right now the colour is a tad too dark for me, but I hope it will work when I have a tan (if that ever happens) in the summer because the product just looks so lovely!

I was most excited about the two lipsticks that came in our Goodie Bag in the colours Pearl Mandarin Orange and Pearl Blazing Red, because I am just such a lipstick lover and I cannot have enough of them! Both of them have a creamy texture which makes them glide on very easily and they are quite shimmery. I wore Pearl Blazing Red today and I was quite surprised by how long it stayed on my lips! 

Moving on to the eye products we got six eyeshadows of which of course the two neutrals are my favourites, I don't know if I could make a green or blue work. I wore them today and put the base underneath. I don't love the base as much as my Urban Decay Primer Potion, but it is definitely a good product and also not as pricey. 

All in all I think the new collection is absolutely lovely and I think I will get a lot of use out of those products, especially the lipsticks. 

What do you think about the Jungle Fever Collection? 

These products are sponsored. 

3 comments:

  1. The packaging is simply stunning and beautiful shades too :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. schööön :D oh gott ich steh in letzter Zeit voll auf so orangene Deko.. Hab mir letztens extra so Blumen gekauft haha. Sehr schöne Fotos :)

    ReplyDelete