16 March 2014

Primark bits and bobs

When I was in Primark yesterday I was mainly looking for some summer sandals and found some lovely pairs, but on my feet they didn't look quite as nice as I wanted them to, so I had a look around the rest of the shop and found some lovely little things that I wanted to share with you!

When I had a look around the new PS love beauty range section I spotted this lovely pair of spotted tweezers. I have been looking for a new pair but usual tweezers don't really appeal to me, so I just had to pick this cute pair for about 3€ up. Other than that I also found a little kit that contains tweezers, a pair of nail scissors, a nail clip and a file. This kit for 2.50 will be a lovely new addition to my handbag :)

Next, I went into the pyjama section. I usually buy my pyjamas from Primark as I think they have the lovliest designs for very reasonable prices. And I know this is very cliché-y but I hate it when my pyjamas have a wide end so the go up my leg when I'm sleeping hence I was very happy when I found some with a cuffed leg. 

In the accessory department I spotted a lovely little flower hairband which I think will look very cute in a bun & a floral crown which I will probably not even wear, but it looked lovely so it went in my basket straight away :)

Last but not least I found these really cute socks which are made of a really odd material but their patterns are just so cool! I picked up one with a picture of London (duh) and one with donuts which was just the cutest thing ever!

Have you been to Primark lately? Did up pick up something nice? :) x





14 comments:

  1. lovely things :) we havent primark in Slovakia but i really want go shoping to primark in vienna :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you picked up some gorgeous things! Your photography is absolutely stunning Conny! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flower hairband is great! :) I just realized I havent been in primark for such a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to go to Primaaaaaaaaaark! these things are great! :D and CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the PJ shorts, great photos <3
    http://kkkiranxoxo.blogspot.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really lovely choices!
    I'm always in Primark picking up bits and bobs... got some lovely shoes for summer this past weekend!

    shannonbecca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Primark always have lovely little bits! It adds up though when you go to the register!

    littleleeli.blogspot,co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable little haul! I love the little kit and it's case.

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful shopping haul. i really love the socks! amazing
    pieces! happy sunday!
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such pretty things, love the pjs, Primark definitely are the place to go! :)
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love what you picked up, I haven't been to Primark in ages. Must try go next time I'm in town :) x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty items.

    the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete