6 March 2014

skincare additions


So my skin has been a disaster recently, I have extremely broken out in my T-Zone and was pretty much clueless about what I should do to make it go away, because shoving tons of foundation and concealer may fix the problem for a couple of hours, but it certainly doesn't solve it permanently. 

I have then decided to invest in two products which I have heard several people talk about; Bioderma & Grease Lightning by Lush. I picked up the Bioderma cleanser because it is supposed to remove face & eye make up very gently and it claims to support sensitive skin. I have used it once so far, and it made a really good impression on me! It removes my eye make up very well, I use the Maybelline rocket mascara which is a struggle to remove with most cleansers, but I felt like Bioderma did an amazing job! What I especially loved about it is that it doesn't leave a layer of oil on my eyes & it doesn't make my skin feel tense which most cleansers I have used so far, do. 

The other item, Grease Lightning, is supposed to be applied onto one (or in my case several) spot/s and it will dry the blemish. I applied this after putting moisturiser on my face before going to bed, it is a gel-ish consistency which dries on the spot very quickly. After applying it 2 days in a row I have definitely seen some results, not all of my spots have disappeared, but they have definitely shrunk. 

All in all, even though both of these items weren't on the cheap side; Bioderma was 19.90€ & Grease Lightning 9.95€, I am glad that I bought them, because so far I am very happy with them!

Have you tried any of these products? What do you use to treat your spots and blemishes? xx

7 comments:

  1. I use green bioderma, and I have never used better makeup remover and cleanser! it is sooo soo good I think. annd it works so good, my skin is so much better. It is good for acne too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normally, I use Vichy to treat it and it's pretty good :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautifull photos, connie :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought bioderma last week and I agree with you. :) And beautiful photos! :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting to try Grease Lightning for months I need to give it a go!

    Salted Roses // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore my Bioderma I've been using it for over a year, but I recently tried the Garnier version and I have to say I was impressed, it it the same job except it's so much cheaper :)
    xxx Claire

    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete