2 March 2014

Spring feelings

A few weeks ago I was invited to the Otto Showroom in Vienna to have a look at their spring collection. I don't know if Otto is known in other countries, but it is an Online shop that offers a wide range of clothing items from different brands such as Buffalo or Billabong. 

We were allowed to pick some items which we liked to take pictures with and then send them back again, that was a great opportunity to try things that I would not usually pick. I chose a black coat, a striped t-shirt, a dress (which I will blog about soon) and a pair of leather leggings which sadly don't fit me, so I can't take pictures of them.

I have completely fallen in love with the thin coat from Buffalo, I think it would be perfect for spring weather and I'm actually thinking about keeping it. What do you think about the coat, I know it's black & therefore not a typical spring item, but I have many monochrome pieces which I think it would fit to very well. The T-Shirt that I am wearing is from Billabong & has a really cute detailing on the back.

What do you think about those two items? :) Have a lovely sunday! xx




8 comments:

  1. You picked some lovely pieces! Absolutely love the coat! The detailing on the t-shirt is also very pretty!
    Have a lovely week!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really nice in that coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I love your blog :) I'm now following you. Mind following back?
    - Zoe (from the twitter chat a while ago)
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh all of the photos on your blog are so perfect! I've been reading through your posts and they are just too beautiful x

    smoke + velvet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the necklace!

    http://foreverisfrail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look amazing and I really love the photos!
    Christine G

    ReplyDelete