6 April 2014

Dior Glow Maximizer Light Boosting Primer


A while back I spotted this gorgeous Dior Glow Maximizer Light Boosting Primer on Hello-October and instantly fell in love with what it looked like. My skin is always very dull and sometimes I feel like it looks a bit dirty because of the uncountable amount of blackheads I have, and especially in the Spring/Summer season, dull skin is a no for me. When I read how much this Dior Primer costs, I had to accept the fact that I won't be able to purchase this anytime soon, because with a price tag of 41€ it is definitely on the expensive side. On thursday however, Woman's shopping day (Woman is a magazine in Austria) came around and the shop that stocks Dior products offered a 20% discount on all of their products, and as I still had a voucher worth a few Euros I went to purchase a primer and got an overall discount of 15 €. 

The primer comes in a tube but has a pump which I found kind of odd, but really practical as well (It took me a while to figure out that I don't have to squeeze the tube but press down the pump). The product comes out in a kind of rosey, but really glowy shade and it worked wonders on my skin. I wore it with my Nars Sheer Glow Foundation (Review) and I think If I had a foundation that I loved more, my skin would look even better, but this Primer changed the look of it a lot. 

I adore the finish of this Primer, in my opinion it gives the perfect glow. I am pretty sure that this would work as a highlighter too, but right now I will only use this as a Primer as I have a highlighter that I am quite happy with.

Have a lovely sunday :) x


2 comments:

  1. Oh das hört sich ja toll an.. ich verwende momentan gar keinen Primer.. bzw wenn, dann nur für mein Augen Make-up :)

    Alles Liebe, Katii

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! So tempted to try it ;) x

    ReplyDelete