21 April 2014

I found the easter bunny!

my dog is the cutest thing in the world <3
Hello my looooves <3

I hope you have all had a lovely easter day yesterday! On Sunday I went to my dads house and I got to search my chocolate in the garden! (I got way too excited about this for my age haha) Then we went to have a meal in an Italian Restaurant where I decided to go for a pizza, I haven't eaten Pizza in months! I feel like everyone around the Internet is obsessed with Pizza but I'm more like a Burger person I think :)

Anyway, today we had my mums family over and got some chocolate again and ate some cake & instead of being social I am typing this blogpost haha :) Tomorrow in a week I am going to have my final maths exam & you guys have no idea how nervous I am. I am beyond terrible in maths and I don't have the slightest clue how I am meant to pass, but yeah. 

On the picture above I am wearing my current favourite lip products which I got in the Glossybox (I still have to publish the post about it). It is a very pale pink but over my UD Streak Lipstick it looks really nice, I think. It is called Eternal Shine Lip Glaze* from a brand called JCats in the shade 130. I wouldn't usually buy a colour like this so I actually was quite glad that I got it and use something out of my comfort zone :)

I hope you've all had a lovely easter weekend and got lots of chocolate :) xx

4 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures.. Buy the way i had a chocolate overdose too hahahah
    Michela xx
    pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet and beautiful post! Love your pets and the photos are absolutely gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete