15 April 2014

The blondie becomes a brownie


These days consist mainly of studying maths, but today I finally wanted to apply the hair colour that I have bought the other day. I chose a medium brown one from Schwarzkopf, it was a bit risky as it looked quite dark & I have been really upset about too dark hair in the past, but I still wanted to give it a go again. At first I was shocked by how dark it look in a wet state but it looks a lot better when it's dry (obviously haha). I actually really like the outcome and I prefer it a lot to my previous blondish colour, I think it is a good contrast to my rather pale skin. 

As it is currently very rainy in Austria I got the chance to wear my new Primark Rain Parka, which I love! It comes as a pocket but then you kind of unfold it unto a jacket, such a clever idea! But I will film a Haul in the next few weeks so I can show you more of that then :)

Have a lovely evening and enjoy the weather if it's nice where you are! :) xx


10 comments:

  1. voll schön :) passt dir gut :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty! It looks so nice! I prefer it brown too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that colour suits you perfectly! You look so cute :)

    Tania x
    thetaniadiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oo, thats amazing colour! it suits you so much!:)
    and your eyes are now so bright blue! it looks amazing on you so;)
    http://petrakomarova.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wie wunderwunderschön das aussieht!! mehr bilder!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prefere you blonde, but this colour suits you as well :)
    Michelaxx
    pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks really natural, love it! I hope that raincoat is still available because how cute is it??! xxx Anissa

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks fabulous!!

    http://simplebeautyfirst.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are soooo sweet! love it!!!

    www.kalancea.com

    ReplyDelete