12 April 2014

Vienna Calling

 I am a very mature 19 year old.  


Sorry, I couldn't think of a better title, actually this isn't even appropriate as I already am in Vienna, but oh well. So yesterday Ivana (who you might already know) came to visit me again & we went to take pictures, had a cookie and a drink at Starbucks & went to some shops (obviously haha). 

I would love to make a Haul on YouTube including all of the things I have recently bought, because there are a lot of things, but I have my written exams in 2 weeks so I don't know how to fit filming in my studying schedule, but if anyone actually wants to see a Haul, I might be able to do that after I have written my Maths exam.

I hope you are all going to have lovely easter holidays as I won't haha (I will be studying integral, geometry and imaginary numbers yay) <3


5 comments:

  1. Yay! You two are so beautiful :) And I really want to see a haul video :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your smile, very sincere and pretty :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your skirt is so pretty ! :-)
    Karina ♥
    http://fashionbyke.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete