18 May 2014

Breakfast in the DC Tower


Something that you might not know about me is that I am an absolute breakfast lover. Although I eat the same bowl of weetabix with almond milk every single morning, I get overly excited about it. As a late mothers day celebration we went out for breakfast in the DC Tower in Vienna today, and oh my god, it was delicious. I have never had american style pancakes with maple syrup before, so when I spotted them on the menu (which was included in the buffet price!) I ordered them, loved them, ordered them a second time. If I could, I would describe to you how good they were, but no words could do them justice, they were absolutely perfect! I also had strawberries, a cinnamon roll, a cake and potatoes but nothing comes close to the deliciousness that were those pancakes. Before I continue expressing my love for those pancakes now though, I will simply wish you all a lovely sunday evening! What was the best thing you have eaten this weekend? :) x

5 comments:

  1. beautiful photos! i want some pancakes now!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. You can win £250+ worth of beauty products in my new giveaway if you're interested, click here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had American style pancakes before, definitely one to pop on the bucket list! x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so beautiful!
    We're following you, hope you do the same if you like or blog :D
    xoxo, Márcia*

    http://inthemoonlightshadow.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wie toll. ich liebe frühstücken - besonders mit pancakes- und der dc tower ist so cool! xo j. von Stereo|typically Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pancakes look delish! Gorgeous photos too x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete