23 May 2014

floral shirt, white skirt


Yesterday I went to see a musical called The Visit. Before that we went to eat at Vapiano and took some outfit pictures in the park next to the restaurant. I enjoy wearing summer clothes so much right now, it's lovely to be able to wear things that I haven't been able to wear for months! In fact, I have never had the chance to wear this skirt before, because white skirts look ridiculous with dark tights, in my opinion. So as soon as the temperatures went up, I grabbed this gorgeous piece and wore it with a floral crop top, both items are from Brandy Melville as well as the bag & on top of it I wore a blue blazer from New Look to make the outfit more theatre appropriate. 

Seeing performances like that always makes me miss musical theatre so much! Four (or five?) years ago I was part of a theatre group as well and although I had the tiniest part ever, I enjoyed performing so much, hence seeing people dancing and singing onstage makes me kind of emotional haha. 

Have a lovely weekend and enjoy the sun! :) xx

11 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with your whole outfit! You look so pretty too :)

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing skirt, and your hair! it looks great
    ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit! So well put together, loving the bag in particular. Stunning photography, too. :)

    Helen xx
    uhhelsyeah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing :)) i love your handbag :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely love this look!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. take a peek at my £250+ beauty giveaway, if you fancy! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wunderschönes Outft, steht dir wirklich gut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute!!!

    zarameredith77.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty... I love your skirt, it's so summery xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute outfit :D the weather looks so nice as well. I love the theatre, I used to love acting and got awards for it in secondary school but stopped after college. I didn't want a career in it, Its just a bit of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so cute! Love the outfit and accessories!

    Yasmeen x
    http://themirroraffects.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. ein schöner look - die tasche ist besonders schön <3!

    ReplyDelete