19 June 2014

dinner with a view


Two things that a love a lot are definitely food and pretty views hence I was really excited when my mum told me that we were going out for dinner on the 57th floor of the DC Tower in Vienna. If you have been reading my blog for a little while you might know that we have been there for breakfast already, but this was on the 2nd floor so you didn't get the awesome sight over the entire city. 

When I opened the menu at the restaurant I was honestly a little bit disappointed, because they only have very very posh food like mussels or other animals that I just don't eat, because I am a very very fussy eater haha. In the end I opted for a risotto but I honestly can't tell you what the ingredients were because I have never heard of them before. Before the main course we got served salads that which were delicious (minus the mustard) and different kinds of bread as well as a rhubarb soufflĂ©. 

The staff in the restaurant were incredibly friendly, f.e. there was a little glass thing with something inside (yay for great descriptions!) that broke and as an apology they brought all of us a little desert which was so sweet of them. (but I guess it's kinda their duty considering how expensive everything is haha)

So all in all I had a really good time at the restaurant, I just wish that there was a bigger variety of food for extremely fussy eaters like me. 

Have a good evening <3 

2 comments: