7 June 2014

Primark chunky sandals


First of all I do want to apologise that I have not blogged in ages, I have not lost the interest in it, but I have my final exams in 6 days and I am beyond scared, so I invest a lot of time in studying right now.  So after I finish these exams, I will start to invest a lot of time in my blog & I really want to make some videos again, because I actually do miss it :)

Anyway, a few weeks ago I spotted a pair of chunky sandals in Primark and I absolutely fell in love with them, but didn't pick them up because I wasn't sure whether I'd wear them or how I would style them, but a while later I noticed that they have been reduced to 5€ and I just had to pick them up, because actually it was love on the first sight haha. I have not worn them before today because I basically don't leave my house a lot at the moment as I have to study, but today I finally got the chance to show to world (or rather the few people that live here) my new beauties. I think they really add that little something to a simple outfit & I absolutely adore the gold hardware on them. The top I wore with the shoes is from Brandy Melville and the skirt is from H&M, all of these things are still available, apart from my Zara bag :)

Have a lovely (extended) weekend! :) 

6 comments:

  1. OMG I WANT THEM :OOOOOOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can sympathise with the exam stresses at the moment! I'm doing my GCSE's and freaking out over them! Luckily mine finish on Friday so it's not long now - hope yours go well! I'm sure you'll do great :)

    Stylish England

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit, love the top. Best of luck with your exams lovely, I've just handed in and completed my second year of University, so glad to get rid of all that stress! Not long for you now, keep powering through!
    Dimples Diaries | UK Ethical Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice outfit!! :)))
    http://fashionbynitaxxx.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete