14 July 2014

crochet, beads & flowers


Hey everyone :) If you follow me on twitter you might know that I am in Turkey right now with my dad and my brothers. We are staying in a Magic Life hotel which basically means free food & drinks all day (tbh that's what I was most excited for haha), but I also get to wear my summery clothes that I haven't really worn a lot, yet as Vienna decided to go skip summer and go straight into November this year. So before we went to eat dinner, I managed to get some outfit pictures taken. 

The top I am wearing is from New Look and I absolutely adore it! It has some little beads on it which make the top look very cute and more unusual than a plain white top. I am also deeply in love with these coral crochet tops that I got from Zara. I am not a person that wears a lot of colour, but before going on holiday I told myself that I need to switch up my usual boring style a little and add some colour to my wardrobe to make everything a little bit more summery. My bag is from Brandy Melville, my watch from Urban Outfitters, the flower crown from Greenwich market & my shoes are from Hilfiger

Are you going on holiday this summer? :) xx



9 comments:

  1. You're outfit is so cute! Really beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Das outfit ist wirklich super niedlich! :) Die Hose ist total schön!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit ! :-)) I love your top&bag&shorts <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does look really lovely! You are stunning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love this outfit, It is so summery and the pastel colour is so perfect for this period :)
    By the way I'm running my first giveaway on my blog, if you're interesterd, check it out:

    http://pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.it/2014/06/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way, I nominated you for the 'Liebster Award". Maybe you would like to check it out? xx

    http://behappyandpeaceful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your photos! :)
    You should do more OOTD posts! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice outfit :) you are so beautiful!!!

    http://httpkat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful outfit! I love the pastel pink shorts, the white top and the floral headband. It just goes all well together. It seems like you're having a fantastic summer x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete