7 July 2014

in love with england



If you follow me on my twitter, you will probably know that I have been in London for a few days last week. I went there with my mum & as we both have been to London several times already we left out the typical touristy activities and mainly went to other places. 


I do love the inner city of London, but places that I love even more are areas like Greenwich or Notting Hill. I just adore the little houses and adorable independent shops as well as the markets; If I ever got the chance to live in London I would definitely prefer living in a calmer area like that rather than the busy and hectic central London. To go to Greenwich we went on a little cruise that started right next to the London eye, it was lovely to see areas of London that I have never seen before and houses that I can only dream to live in.  Also, we got a full view of The Shard, which I think is such an impressive building! I have never been to a city like New York that has thousands of high buildings like that, so this was definitely impressive to me. Sadly, it was pouring down that day so it wasn't as enjoyable as it could have been. 


On Monday we went to my favourite place ever; Brighton. I have visited this place so so many times before, especially during my exchange year as Eastbourne (the place where I lived) was only an hour or so away. I just adore Brighton, I love the cute little houses, the seaside and just the whole atmosphere; I 100% want to live there one day, I am just deeply in love with this city haha. 


And the two last places I was very excited about visiting were Whole Foods & Liberty. Whole Foods is a food shop that sells pricier, but really really good food! I bought a pack of chocolate & cinnamon kale chips for 4 Pounds which is very expensive considering the amount that you get, but they are SO tasty and way healthier than snacking on some crisps or a bar of chocolate. I wish we could get kale chips in Austria! Liberty is a place that I know because of Instagram, as probably everyone that walks past this shop uploads a picture of their gorgeous flowers (so did I haha). In Liberty's you can find all sorts of stuff from clothing over beauty to fabric, and the house seems really old which I think was so cool! 


Of course I have many many more things that I would like to tell you about, but I don't want to bore you with the details haha :) If you do want to see more though, I have uploaded a video on my YouTube channel, which I honestly quite like because of the many, but short clips so you get to see a lot in like 2 minutes haha :) Make sure to come and say hello on my YouTube channel if you are interested!

Have a looooovely day <3

16 comments:

  1. Lovely photos! You've made England look particularly lovely :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're still in England then I advice you come to Manchester.

    Rosie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab post! The pictures are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photos ! :) I am going to England this month and i cant wait, I am soo excited <3 :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. oww this pics are so nice, hope yoiu had fun (:

    http://marinareyam.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Die Bilder sind wirklich richtig schön geworden *__* ich werde gleich mal auf deinem Youtube Kanal vorbeischauen :)
    Ich wünsche dir noch einen wundervollen Dienstag!
    Liebste Grüße,
    Lilly <3 von www.fetch-ing.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post,dear!
    Keep in touch xoxo
    Antonella <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! You're so talented, these photo's are so beautiful! London is such a crazy place xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Die Bilder sind klasse, es sieht super aus!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful pictures dear, I am in love with England too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great photos! :)

    unicornsinhell.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really envy you for being in London. I've been there in October and wish to go back. Hope you had a great time.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  13. Brighton is the best place ever!The beach,the colors,even the air is different.Loved this post so much and the pics are Amazing!! :) X

    ReplyDelete