15 August 2014

Happy Birthday, Glossybox!


In celebration of the Glossybox turning 3 years old, a few bloggers came together in the Martini Lounge at the Filmfestival in Vienna. The event began with a delicious glass of Martini - I am usually not a fan of champagne or fizzy alcohol, but this one was heavenly, I don't think, that the bottle that we received will last very long! With it's 3rd birthday, the Glossybox has also changed up its design - it used to have a shiny finish which is now matte. I adore the new look of it, it looks very elegant! After we had a look into the August edition, we celebrated with a massive Glossybox cake which was delicious, we even got our own mini versions of it to take home! 

In this months box you will find a Kryolan highlighter* in the shade cashmere that has been created especially for the anniversary. Highlighting is a step that I never want to leave out in my make up routine, it makes me face look glowy and I can accentuate areas like the top of my cheekbones or the inner corners of my eyes. You will also receive a blush from So Susan Cosmetics*, that is supposed to give your cheeks a rosey glow; in contrast to the highlighting part, I never use blush though, I just can't figure out how to apply it without it looking odd. The next product is the Honeymania shower gel form The Body Shop* which smells delicious! I never eat honey, because I am not a big fan of the taste and its consistency, but the smell is just so pleasant, I am in love :) The (in my opinion) most gorgeous looking product is the Diadermine Huile de Beauté*, it is supposed to tighten your skin and make it look more even. I have never used a product like that before, but I am very curious about trying this oil, as it sounds very promising and my skin can definitely need some tightening haha! The last original size product in this box is the Vichy Idéalia* day cream for normal skin that is supposed to make your skin look more even and to minimize the appearance of your pores. I am definitely going to be using this during the day, so I can save my Effacler Duo + for the night as I usually run out of that quite quickly! And the very last product is a sample size of the Paco Rabanne* Lady Million perfume. I usually never use samples of perfumes because I quite like sticking to my usual scent but it is definitely a pretty addition to my glass in which I hoard all of the sample size perfumes that I am given. 

I think that they did a really good job with this months Glossybox and I was very relieved that there was no hair product in there, because I have way too many of them already! I am most excited about the highlighter & the shower gel, but I am definitely going to give every product a try!

What do you think about this months products? Are you familiar with any of them? 

2 comments:

  1. Die Feier war sooo nett.. Und meine Favoriten aus der aktuellen Box sind eindeutig das Honig Duschgel und die Tagescreme.. die liebe ich jetzt schon :)

    Alles Liebe, Katii

    ReplyDelete
  2. ..Ich hätte da ein paar fragen an dich bezüglich ucas application wie hast du diese felder ausgefüllt also ich werde im Juni 2015 maturieren
    English written + oral /mathe/deutsch/bio/Chemie also sind diese Fächer meine Moduls und was sol ich in die grades reinschreiben (also was ich denke was ich da bekommen werde oder soll ich nur Fächer und datum Einträgen und note leer lassen) wie hast du das gemacht 
    danke im voraus (btw I luv your blog :-))
    Hier ist der link :
    https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/profile.php?do=editattachments

    ReplyDelete