27 August 2014

Trip to Graz

 the best looking cuppa I've had in my entire life! 


Travelling and exploring new places is one of my favourite things to do - I love walking around a place I don't know discovering cute little shops and cafés and having good food for dinner. Last week I had two days off of work so we headed to a town called Graz for a night. I have never been there before so I was very curious as to how it was going to be. Something that I immediately noticed was how friendly everyone was! Vienna being a rather big city everyone seems to live in their own little bubble without really minding anyones business apart from their own, so getting to a smaller place where people are welcoming and helpful is just so lovely!

After we dropped off our luggage in the hotel room, we did some sightseeing; we went through the town, up the hill to see the clock tower and then we headed to the Kunsthaus which is such a modern & impressive building, I love architecture like that! Apart from the modern aspects, Graz also has a nice variety of old and truly beautiful buildings with gorgeous embellishments on their walls. 

Of course a city trip is not complete with out some shopping though; when I saw Zara I couldn't resist the urge to buy Autumn clothes anymore and bought two Autumn tops, one of which is featured in my last blogpost. I could have bought a lot more, but moving to another country is slowly making me skint so I couldn't go as crazy as I would have liked to. 

In the next few days I am going to show you pictures of what we got up to on the second day, but I didn't want this post to be too picture heavy! Have a lovely evening :) xx

8 comments:

  1. I love your posts...do moooore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the frog and the bowl in the water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo nice photos!! ♥

    http://fashionbynitaxxx.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such nice pictures. Can't wait for more posts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. such beautiful trips, sounds like you had a blast! <3 + thanks for sharing via twitter!

    WISH UPON A SMILE

    ReplyDelete