24 September 2014

a few beauty bits


I must admit I have been really lazy regarding my make up routine lately, I still love make up but I've been noticing it become more like a chore for me than a pleasure, so I have also kind of stopped purchasing make up, I just don't really get excited over it anymore like I once used to. So when I was in London last weekend I didn't even fancy going into Space NK or Liberty, which was probably great for my purse. When I went into Boots though, I spotted a gorgeous Rimmel lipstick and picked it up because I think it's a gorgeous A/W colour (although I hate the packaging, it looks so cheap!) The shade is called 128 starry eyed and is a darker berry colour. Back in Austria I still had a voucher from a high end make up store so I used that to buy Clarins lipstick in the colour 05 pink berry, which is also a berry colour (as the name suggests), just a tad lighter and more appropriate for everyday wear. 

For my birthday back in August I received the Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream perfume and I absolutely love it. Marc Jacobs flacons always look adorable, but this one is by far my favourite, because it's not too colourful and crazy, it's just very cute and pretty. 

After I had a not so great day yesterday, I quickly popped into Lush and picked up a shampoo bar that is supposed to stimulate the roots and hair growth plus it's supposed to make my hair shinier. After 1 wash I obviously cannot tell you wether it actually makes my hair grow faster, but I definitely noticed, that my hair is shinier than it usually is & I really appreciate that :)

My hair colours has become a lot lighter recently (my colour has washed out) and I found it looking a little bit brassy and it just wasn't a colour I was happy with so I got myself a silver shampoo from Bleach London. The purple liquid looks really scary at first, but I think it actually helps! It doesn't eliminate the brassy tones entirely, but it definitely tones them down, which I am very happy with!


8 comments:

  1. I adore the packaging on the Marc Jacobs fragrance. It must be such a joy to look at sitting on your dressing table. xx
    Celina | The Celution | Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've been using "daisy" by marc jacobs for years. i'd love to give "daisy dream" a try too! looks lovely! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore Marc Jacobs, but I've never actually tried that one.. one day haha! :)

    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a feeling it was Lush but for a second, I thought it was food haha. I love a good lipstick for the coming colder months and the perfume looks gorgeous. I really want to pick up one myself x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfume by Marc Jacobs looks so nice and the packaging is lovely. That bleach looks terrifying but I'm sure it helps a lot. Love the things you've shown.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love marc jacobs - i got a miniversion from daisydream <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. marc jacobs <3 just my favourite!!
    silver shampoo works only on very blond hair though :)

    ReplyDelete