14 September 2014

A/W clothes Haul/Lookbook


So over the past few months I did some clothes shopping and wanted to share my purchases with you. I find filming clothing Hauls really boring though, so I that wasn't really an option and I just put the thought of showing you my clothes aside, until I saw a video by the german youtuber daaruum which I found really cool so I took inspiration from that and did my own.

Filming and editing this video was so much fun & it was great to edit something where I didn't have to hear my voice all the time haha. I hope you enjoy watching it, feel free to leave me feedback :) xx


*The Jockey loungewear bottoms were kindly given to me as a PR sample :)

5 comments:

  1. I really like your bag and shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The mustard color is so good for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that yellowy colour, so autumnal! Abi :)
    MyW0rldMyView

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are to die for! And can I just say your photography is beautiful!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Die Bilder sind mal der Hammer!! :)

    ReplyDelete