8 September 2014

my favourite striped top



In the past few weeks I have never left a Zara store without purchasing anything, I have completely fallen in love with that store & I would not struggle to spend a four digit number there. I bought this striped top a few weeks ago when I went to Graz and I am obsessed with it. I love how versatile basic tops like this are and how differently you can style them. On Saturday, when Ivana came to visit me, I wore it with a few necklaces that I got from Topshop & Primark und a pair of Jeans from H&M as well as with my rain boots from Zalando

Speaking of Zara, I naturally didn't leave this shop on Saturday without having bought anything, I actually managed to find a bag with an extra zip bag for my MacBook inside, I have been after a bag like this for ages and finally found one that wasn't as expensive as a Michael Kors!

This Saturday was actually the last time that I have seen Ivana before Christmas as I will be going to England in only 9 days & it's also kind of sad that we will never live as close as we do now anymore :(

I hope you are all having a lovely day <3

9 comments:

  1. hallo liebe conny - gratuliere zu deinem blog und deinen schönen fotos - womit fotografierst du, wenn ich fragen darf?
    aber was wirklich wichtiges - kannst du mir verraten welche marke deine stiefel sind, oder wie man sie bei zalando findet?
    ich hab nämlich einen hund und da is man über jedes kleidungsstück froh mit dem man beim spaziergang im regen aussieht wie ein halbwegs modischer mensch ;) schönen abend ela

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top looks so comfy! Definitely one I would wear a lot - I should probably pay a visit to Zara soon!

    Tania | thearistochats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This outfit is soo perfect , I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit! I like your top :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous outfit, so classic! :)

    Please check out my blog if you can, I have a new outfit post up and I would love to know your thoughts!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit

    http://doinglifemyway.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Richtig schöner Blog und schöne Bilder!!

    Wäre echt mega toll, wenn du mal bei meinem Blog vorbei schaust!
    http://she-believesinfairytales.blogspot.de/

    xoxo
    Jana

    ReplyDelete