2 October 2014

checked skirt | OOTD

In the last few weeks I seem to have developed a thing for checked clothing, I used to genuinely dislike it but now every checked item catches my eye and wants to make its way into my wardrobe. As a fashion student I also feel kind of obliged to own the latest trends so when I saw this gorgeous skirt I couldn't help but take it home. Although the skirt looks kind of smart-ish I think if you combine it with a plain T-Shirt or even blouse it's still not too much for uni etc. Here in Southampton it has been pretty warm recently, but as soon as it gets colder I will wear this skirt with plain wool jumpers, that combination would make a really cosy looking winter outfit in my opinion :)

I do feel like I need to apologise for the rather unprofessional setting, but there is no one to take my outfit photos here so I had to use my tripod and camera remote in my bedroom. 

The skirt is from NewLook, the T-Shirt from Missguided and the shoes are form Pull&Bear

What is your favourite A/W trend? :) xx

5 comments:

  1. Ireally love the skirt pattern :)
    I'm running a "Naked pallet" giveaway, if you're interested, check this link:
    little taste of heaven

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures, I love that skirt it's so nice, I love black and white checks and dogtooth patterns atm :)

    http://sapphiresaysfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the checked skirt and shoes, it's perfect for fall. I can imagine this outfit and drinking some hot chocolate by the fireplace haha x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE pull and bear. They just don't have one ANYWHERE near me :'(
    I bought a bag from there a couple of years ago and I fell in love with it. shame they won't bring it back!
    Love this look chick! :) the shoes are so cute. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. <333 lovely pictures !
    love it
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete