31 October 2014

Zombie


Guys I cannot even explain how sorry I am that I haven't blogged in a month! I have just been really busy with University and life (yes I actually have a life here for a change haha) and whenever I do have time it is pitch black outside (thank you to the one who thought changing time was a good idea) so I can't take any pictures. I have been thinking about getting myself a very cheap softbox so I can blog more often again because I genuinely miss it.

Enough rambling; yesterday we went out for Halloween and obviously dressed up. Only a few days ago I saw Tess Christines Zombie make up tutorial on YouTube and instantly knew that I wanted to recreate it, I never knew it was so easy to create wounds! The make up was relatively easy to do, but putting in contacts was on a whole new level haha. After seeing everything blurry and having a teary eye for hours (my eye is still red 15 hours after removing it) I truly appreciate having a good eye sight and not having to put up with this every single morning & evening; I genuinely do not know how people do it haha. Apart from the contact lens struggle I had a really good night out!

Did you go out for Halloween? If so, what did you dress up as? :) x

3 comments:

  1. This makeup is honestly so good Conny! I wear contacts everyday, but I don't think they are as bad as the halloween ones as I don't think I would be able to cope hah! xx

    ReplyDelete