8 November 2014

A magical city


Bath has been a city that I wanted to visit for a very long time. I have seen it in Hannah Maggs vlogs, on several pictures and in general I have heard many people speak about it. I honestly didn't know what the fuss was all about until I came there. The main purpose of my visit was to see Colleen's show (yes, I am obsessed with her) but of course I also did some sightseeing. Bath is a very small place, yet it has a lot to offer. Whilst I was walking around I wished I had more than two eyes as there is always something beautiful in sight, may it be a historical building or a cute little cafĂ©, everything looks absolutely perfect. 

I sadly didn't get the chance to go into the Roman Baths or into the Fashion museum, but I will keep that for another visit as I am certainly coming back at some point! Although it was freezing and raining from time to time, I really enjoyed walking along the river, looking at three rainbows and strolling down the little roads. 

If you have the chance to go to Bath or if you are looking for a place for a short break I highly suggest you to go there, it is absolutely stunning! As I am writing this I realise that I sound like someone talking about a product on QVC, but I genuinely have just fallen in love with Bath! 

What is your favourite city? :) xx

4 comments:

  1. lovely lovely bath...reminds me of soo many jane austen films...lovin it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh i though this place look familiar! of course Bath :)) ive been there this year and it was amazing! Also Roman Baths were nice :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those places look very inspiring. I like the last photo, outstanding!

    ReplyDelete