25 December 2014

Christmas in Austria


Hi everyone! First of all,  I do feel the need to apologise for not blogging in about 2 months, Uni has been really stressful lately and the poor light conditions don't make blogging any easier either. The fact that I haven't blogged in 2 months also almost made me forget my own blog name, it honestly took me few seconds to remember that it was 'floralchaos', which I by the way want to change as it's not something that I can 'identify' myself with anymore. 

There is a University update post among my drafts, but I'm not sure whether to publish it or not, let me know if anyone is interested in that please? :)

Anyway, onto the actual theme of that post, on the 17th I came back to Austria for Christmas and I wanted to share some pictures that I have taken since then, with you. If you live in central Europe you have probably realised that the weather conditions are everything except wintery, in fact last Thursday it was 16°C and today I saw some blooming trees which is very untypical for December. I was hoping to arrive in a snowy and cold Austria, so I could go snowboarding for a day, but I feel like I need to suppress my hopes until next winter. 

I honestly haven't done any very exciting things that I could tell you about since I've been back, my life tends to be more exciting in Southampton which is why I can't wait to go back next Saturday haha! I hope you've all had a lovely Christmas and you forgive me for my looooong absence! :) x



1 comment:

  1. Forgiven for the long absence haha. Too bad it didn't snow enough, hope Austria gets the magical winter next year. Changing the "FloralChaos" name? Interesting, if you do I hope it is as cool as the current one which I liked since I saw it. Have a happy end and new year.

    ReplyDelete