31 January 2015

Blogger Lunch @ Turtle Bay



Last week Alice messaged me asking whether I wanted to have lunch with a few other bloggers at Turtle Bay, and obviously I was up for that.  Turtle Bay is a lovely restaurant/bar in Southampton with a Caribbean vibe and Caribbean inspired meals, I personally went for a chicken wrap which was delicious! I usually only go to Turtle Bay for cocktails, but today I spotted that they also offer a variety of smoothies, so I went for the Banana & Peanut Butter one. 

The last blogger meet up I went to was back in October so it was lovely to catch up & meet some new people. It's always lovely to meet people who you can talk about beauty and fashion with and it gave me a nice break from Uni work. We even got given a cute little goodie bag filled with Body Shop samples, some sweets and tea. 

Check out everyones blogs: Alice, Faye, Catherine, Brogan, Jessica, Amy, Samantha, Tanya, Jessica, Natasha 

I had such a lovely afternoon and am really looking forward to the next meet up! :) x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely to see you again, hopefully we will get to chat more at the next meet up! xx

    Tanya Noreen XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. The food in Turtle Bay is so yummy! My favourites are the sweet potato fries and their 2 for 1 cocktails :) it looks like you had a lovely time :) xx

    ReplyDelete