4 January 2015

Dachshund, pancakes & some make up


Heeeey! Over the past week or so, the Internet has been filled up with What I got for Christmas posts & alhtough everyone is probably fed up with them already, I did want to share my presents with you too! My main present was the Paris trip I am going on in a week, but I still got a few little bits as well as gift cards & money. 

To get in the mood for Paris, I got a box of cute little Eiffel Tower sugars & a blueberry and white chocolate pancake mix which I can't wait to make! I'm not too sure what to use the sugars for as I never really add extra sugar anywhere, but they look pretty cute just standing in my room :) 

As I haven't really bought any make up in a very long time, I kind of wanted to spend money on some again, so I went and bought myself an Essie nail polish in the colour a list & a Bobbi Brown lipstick in the colour red carpet and I love how both names fit to each other, it's so satisfying! The lipstick is a matte one, that does dry out my lips, but I prefer this feeling to the feeling of smudging my lipstick and getting it on my teeth, also it makes it stay on way longer! The only downside for me is the shape, I prefer pointed lipsticks as I personally find them much easier to apply. 

Since I have been at Uni my diet has mostly consisted of pasta, chicken and Dominoes, so I was very happy about the illustrated cooking book I got! It's filled with many simple ideas for dishes and shows you all the basics; e.g. how to cut onions etc. I am also obsessed with the fact that it's illustrated, so I don't have to read big chunks of texts, which usually always put me off. 

Last but not least, my roomie Estelle surprised my with a cute little Dachshund eraser. I have been obsessed with Dachshunds ever since Fleur De Force got her puppy Piglet a while back and know I seriously cannot stop thinking about these cute little dogs and I can't wait until I get my own place and a job one day so I can afford to have my own. Anyway, I definitely won't be using this as an eraser, it's going to be my little Dachshund to look at until I can have one that's actually alive. 

If you have written a Christmas presents post, let me know in the comments as I love reading them & they're a great way to distract from my 1500 word essay that I could have written whilst doing this blog post! xxx



2 comments:

  1. Ich wünsche dir einen Schönen Tag! Bei mir läuft gerade eine riesen Blogvorstellung + Verlosung, dein Blog ist sehr interessant, ich würde mich über dein Interesse freuen.

    Allerliebste Grüße
    Geena Samantha
    http://mintcandy-apple.blogspot.de/2015/01/riesen-blogvorstellung-verlosung.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos in this post. They look great!
    ~Skin

    ReplyDelete