18 January 2015

My little energy box


As someone who absolutely adores surprises, a monthly subscription box is kind of an essential. Back in Austria I used to receive one every month and it always made me feel a little bit like Christmas. So when my roomie Estelle introduced me to My little box, I knew that it was made for me - cute illustrations, gorgeous pictures in a little magazine and a few adorable surprises. So after finding out more about the box and envying Estelle's goodies, I signed up. The box costs about £11 plus p&p which for what you get is a reasonable price. After you sign up, you can fill out a little questionnaire so that the content of the box suits your hair colour, skin type and interests.

Yesterday I received my first box which is called My little energy box which is (as the name suggests) fitness and health themed. It comes with a cute sports bag, a useful calendar with adorable illustrations,  a red nail polish by Nails Inc., a very lightweight day cream and a refreshing water for the face, that you can just spritz onto your face to freshen it up. This lightly scented water was my favourite out of the whole box, I have often heard people talk about a similar one by La Roche Posay, but never in my life would I spend £7 for a bottle of water.

I am very happy with this box, in fact it is my favourite out of all the ones I have ever received, the products seem so carefully chosen and I love the idea of themed boxes.

Have a good day xx

4 comments:

  1. Great photos and great blog. I follow you, could you follow back, pls:

    http://mylovelyfashionbih.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute! xx

    Julie
    www.rainingcake.com

    ReplyDelete