26 February 2015

Frinspiration





Image credits: Top: 1/2 Bottom: 1/2/3

Ever since watching the Burberry AW15 catwalk on Monday, I have been lusting after fringe detailed clothing and checked out various online shops for their high street versions of Burberry's gorgeous collection. While Burberry's items are obviously not for the SS15 season, the ones that I found from high street retailers are, so there are definitely differences colour wise. 

There are many items by Burberry that I genuinely do not like (such as their distinctive check pattern), I am just obsessed with their AW garments. I love the look of suede which is why I just adore the bag and the cape.

I don't think that I have ever owned anything fringe like, but after seeing all those gorgeous pieces I feel like I really want to experiment with this trend more in either the upcoming SS or AW season. 

What do you think about Burberrys collection? Will you be wearing the fringe trend? I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comments!

Conny x


6 comments:

  1. :O that blue rucksack is soooo gorgeous! I love the fringe trend too but I guess I'm not brave enough :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like to overdo it with fringe (the black jacket would probably be a bit "too much" for me) but I quite like it when it's used subtly. For instance, I reeeally like these brown booties - they look so nice! :)


    http://la-fille-lumineuse.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post !!!

    cute little blog you have here

    Jadiee'sLittleBlog new post would love a comment :D

    Jade :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fringe is SO back. I have a great black sheer kimono with a fringe bottom, other than that I don't know if I'll jump on the trend :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete