15 March 2015

My little Superbox


I always feel like squeaking of joy when I see the 'You have a parcel' e-mail around the 12th that month, because it means that the new 'my little box' is waiting for me in the office. I just about managed not to only think about the box during my 2 hour seminar until I could pick it up afterwards and was more than chuffed when I finally got to pick it up. 

After I took it out of the outer cardboard, I saw that this months box was called 'my little superbox' and it's all about superwomen. In the box itself I found a lip crayon in a orange toned red which is definitely my favourite and I think also most flattering for my skin tone in spring. The next item is by K√©rastase; the cristaliste conditioner. If you have read my sunday night routine post, you might now that I absolutely love K√©rastase but just wouldn't buy it myself. I cannot wait to try it when I run out of my current conditioner because I can predict that I will be obsessed with it. A product I was not as excited about is a hand cream by Caudalie, I have never had a Caudalie product before but I just never use hand creams, I just really dislike the feeling they leave on my hands. And at last the 'my little box' team included a t-shirt that has 'i believe i can fly' written on it. I'm very happy that it's grey as I just love this colour and it's one of the only colours that don't clash wish my hair. 

Again, I am really really happy with the box, the worth of the products definitely exceeds the amount I paid and I can't wait to try the products!

What did you think about this months box? 

Conny x

4 comments:

  1. It looks like a great box, hopefully mine should arrive soon x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really do love the My Little Boxes. I think the t-shirt was my favourite item this month, but I am enjoying building up a little collection of own brand make up too :)

    cutenoir.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post !!!!

    your blog is amazing !!




    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't often subscribe to makeup/beauty boxes because I don't wear makeup but I've always liked reading other people's posts about it. Mostly to see them unboxing the monthly loot of pretty makeup goodies!

    Though, maybe it's new to me, and I know it varies from country to country but I feel this box didn't have too much stuff like what I'm used to seeing. However, I think the lip crayon and tshirt makes up for it! Lip crayon looks more cherry than orange to me, and I'd love to see how it looks on you if you'd do a post of it. :)

    ReplyDelete