12 April 2015

the first rays of sun


After this cold, long winter I couldn't wait to spend time in the sun again, so when I saw that the weather forecast predicted 22°C for Budapest where I spent the weekend, I was more than excited to pack summery clothes. An item I bought recently is a pale blue blouse from Zara, although I am usually not too keen on sheer items, with this one it was love at first sight. I love the colour and the boho style with the short fringe on the arm and the cute little embroideries. Alongside this top I wore my much loved but way too hot Miss Selfridge Jeans and my grey Vans which were perfect for walking around.

I absolutely loved spending time in the sun, it feels so good not to wear a heavy coat and chunky boots, but put on a pair of sunglasses instead. I'm pretty sure I even caught a slight tan, as I now have a white patch where I wore my watch, but I'm definitely not going to complain about that.

Now I'm sitting on my balcony, inhaling the scent of hyacinths and squinting because the sun is shining right into my eyes :) I'm SO happy summer's back ♥

What did you get up to in this lovely weather? 

Conny xx


2 comments:

  1. The sunshine looks beautiful in Budapest! :) This is such a lovely spring outfit too.
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete