8 May 2015

Blue Print Kimono

Last week West Quay in Southampton hosted its Student Lock in again which basically is an event for students where some shops offer higher discounts than usual. At first I wasn't sure whether I wanted to go because the queue I saw last time just looked endless, but this time we only had to wait for like 3 minutes which was great. I was really excited about going to New Look because I had seen their new range online before and it was all Moroccan inspired Kimonos and flowy clothing which is just so perfect for summer (although I won't even go on holiday) and I picked up a gorgeous blue Kimono that I just can't wait to wear with white tops and shorts (provided that I finally stop stuffing my face with unhealthy food and get up and do some sports). 

We also went to Miss Selfridge where I picked up a pair of Jeans. I absolutely hate buying Jeans just because they're such an investment and I really hate spending much money on them, but I have bought a pair from Miss Selfridge about 3 years ago and absolutely loved it, however it keeps getting more and more holes and I have got it fixed about 3 times now and at some point it was just time to get a new pair really. 

The top I am wearing in this outfit is from New Look, but I bought it last year so I guess that's not available anymore, but there's plenty of white tops around everywhere at the moment, so I guess you won't have a problem finding a cute one :)


Have you already stocked up your summer wardrobe?

Conny xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit! Your photos are fab x
    I haven't stocked up on summer clothes yet and I can't wait to get started.
    Chloe x

    www.chlodrop6.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the kimono/cardi its o pretty and looks great with the outfit :) x x

    http://millieerosee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete