28 May 2015

Back to Brighton

Brighton has been one of my favourite places since I spent three weeks there 5 years ago (crazy how time flies, I remember it as if it was yesterday!) and back then I just fell in love with the city; its vibe, its diversity and seafront. As someone who didn't grow up in a country that has access to a beach, I always get very excited to see the sea and smell the salty air. When I lived in Eastbourne I took regular trips to Brighton, but sadly Southampton is a little further away, so I don't get to go back as often as I would like to. However, yesterday I decided to go back to and visit this gorgeous place. 

It was a lovely, sunny day which made walking down the lanes to the seafront very enjoyable. I didn't stay by the seafront for very long as I am genuinely paranoid because of those masses of seagulls, they honestly terrify me, so I took some snaps, ate my lunch and then headed back to a seagull free zone. Brighton has so much to offer, from old second hand book shops to independent stores that sell Scandinavian homeware; I just never get bored in that place. Although I was swooning over several items (especially those coffee table magazines in magazine brighton) I didn't buy anything as I now have to save my pennies for an upcoming New York trip (eek!). 

I hope I can go to Brighton again more often, as I genuinely enjoy strolling down the lanes and finding places that I have not seen before. 

Conny xx

7 comments:

  1. Das sind wirklich wunderschöne Fotos!

    xx
    Katharina

    www.teastoriesblog.squarespace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another city that I would like to visit :)

    http://lamodaeanarchia.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I have wanted to visit Brighton for such a long time now. :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Pictures! Brighton is definitely on my bucket list of placed to visit x

    www.wheresmylipstick.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brighton is such a nice city! I'm actually posting a post (posting a post? that sounds weird haha) about the city very soon on my blog as well. It's just the perfect place to take nice pictures!

    Julia xx
    | http://www.juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.co.uk |

    ReplyDelete