31 August 2015

Denim Dress



Toward the end of summer I always get extremely excited about AW fashion, so I couldn't help but pick up a few transferring pieces, one of them being this denim dress. Button down denim has already made an appearance in SS and I'm glad that that trend won't leave us yet. I can't wait to actually wear this dress (once it gets colder) with a leather jacket, some tights and a pair of boots. I feel like it's also a great outfit for Uni, as you can just throw it on the morning without having to put much effort or thought into it. 

Denim Dress: Zara
Bag: Brandy Melville
Shoes: Aldo

I'll try to show you some more of the autumn pieces I've recently picked up, because I'm currently very excited about AW fashion! :)

Conny xx

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a fan of fringes but I actually love your boots! Your dress is really nice too, such a statement piece to have in your wardrobe. :)

    Julia xx
    | http://www.juliaspeaksbeauty.blogspot.fr |

    ReplyDelete