8 September 2015

Autumnal suede skirt

As promised in my last post, here is a second autumn outfit I'd like to show you. Again, it is a button down piece I absolutely love. The shape and cut is similar to the denim skirt I showed you a couple of posts ago, but I feel like this suede skirt is a more autumnal version of it. For a more casual everyday outfit I paired it with a gorgeous blouse with crochet detailing from Mango which two of my work colleagues kindly gave me for my birthday, but I think the skirt would also make a lovely evening outfit if paired with a white button down shirt. 

I have been loving transferring to darker colours recently, so I also applied some dark red nail varnish (A-List by Essie) and wore my black leather jacket when I went out (which was totally unnecessary as the sun decided to make an appearance in England today).

White blouse: Mango
Suede skirt: Pull & Bear
Nail varnish: A-List by Essie

Conny xx

6 comments:

  1. This skirt reminds me of a similar one I saw recently in primark, got to love those button downs!x

    electraviolet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this skirt! Also loving your nail varnish - such a beautiful colour!
    Dimples Diaries
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous skirt & photos! Your nail polish goes with the skirt so well. I'm so excited to wear Autumnal colours

    Angi | www.twodifferentworlds.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this look! It's great for this season, where it's finishing Summer, but not quite fully Autumn.

    - www.veebzboo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! Absolutely adore the suede skirt; gorgeous!
    WritingMonique

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this skirt :)

    http://lamodaeanarchia.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete